Sunday, May 4, 2008

Can you feel the Thunder!

Yesterday was the launch of the new 91.3 Thundertruck, the crew was out at East Coast in the afternoon in the blazing hot sun!

It was nice to see lots of listeners come by and say hi and to check out the new truck cause now it's got serious speakers by Vibe British Audio and the new designs on the panel of the truck is by Aeon Customs.


Check out the back of this baby, there's an LCD tv to go with those massive speakers. You can plug in an Xbox or PS3 to that.....woo hoo can you imagine the gaming fun you'll have!

Also, check out this video the morning crew filmed this week.

"No one comes back from 3 - 0 down at Old trafford..."

I seem to be getting into the habit of blogging Man Utd wins but I can't help it. We're at the climax of the season and I'm glad Utd are hitting good form.

A 4 - 1 win against West Ham at home was perfect for morale with just 2 more games to go. Away to Wigan then off to Moscow to face Chelsea.


You know, I really didn't like Ronaldo esp after how he got Wayne Rooney sent off at the 2006 World Cup (I'm an England fan). I know he's a skilled player but I honestly hoped he would have left Old Trafford after that incident.

But now 2 years later, I hope he doesn't leave (Puts foot in mouth)...haha! 40 goals this season is a massive contribution and with 2 games to go, I hope he scores more!

"In movie news...."

Speed Racer opens next week and I've got my preview invites.....woo hoo! I'm going with a chic who used to be abit of a racer herself so I think it's gonna be great.

I'll leave you with a 3 min clip of the upcoming movie, enjoy!

Danker out!

No comments: