Saturday, May 10, 2008

Say it again for me

Well the weekend is here and the weather seems to be nice and cool too, hopefully the sign of a good weekend with Man Utd playing for the title against Wigan tmr!

As you know, 91.3 was the official radio station for the Marie Digby showcase at Velvet Underground yesterday. What a nice acoustic set from Marie as well as her guitarist Lance.

I got to speak to her after the show thanks to Li Fen, who was running the show and Marie is really nice to talk to, bright personality and it looks like her career as a musician is gonna go long and far.

I was at the VIP area, which was pretty close to her. In fact I didn't have to zoom very far. Of course thanks to Jeannie from the promo dept who put me up in the VIP area....you rock babe

Picture time! You know, I kinda got nervous at this part cos She accidentally nearly held my hand when we were about to take the pic....*Blushes....hehe!

All in all, a very enjoyable evening with my kind of music. Check out her video for the title track of her album "Unfold"....it's my fave song from that album.



"In every Hero, there could be a villian..."

The Heroes are coming back this September with season 3: Villians.

Below is the promo for season 3 where we will find out if Nikki and Nathan are dead. As you recall, Nikki was trapped in a fire while Nathan was shot at a press conference just before he revealed his powers.



This promo insipred me to purchase the Heroes soundtrack from itunes store. Woo hoo I finally made use of my itunes gift card, which was a xmas present from charlene last year...opps, abit late rite.

Haha! anyway I'm getting into the mood....Heroes returns in Sept 08.

Danker out!

No comments: