Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Go Speed Go!

I attended the premier of Speed Racer yesterday and I came out of the cinema with an experience. The colour and computer effects were mind blowing. Every new frame of the movie felt as if you were in a video game!

The story is simple, defying the odds and winning every race with the one most important thing, true support from your love ones. With that, the true warmth and support from the people that matter most, a man can conquer any race no matter how difficult it may be.

When I left the cinema I was inspired by just one word, a word that can make a difference when faced with an obsticle. Sometimes you just need to "Listen"

"GN-001 Gundam Exia completed..."

Last week I bought the Exia Gundam from sunshine plaza and I finished it by Monday.

Check it out in all its glory, the close combat Gundam in the 00 series. Also known as the Gundam of 7 blades.

2 down and 2 more to go, up next wil be Kyrios followed by Dynames and my the 00 collection will be complete for me. I'll probably stay off making Gundams for a while.

"Random moment: How ya doin' moo moo cow..."

I was having dinner before the movie last night and I got bored. My date decided to capture the stupidity of it all.

"Movie news: That Dark Knight trailer..."

Here's the new trailer for The Dark Knight, released this week. Can't wait for this one. This trailer also shows alot more of Harvey Dent.

"The night is darkness just before the dawn, I promise you...that dawn is coming"

Danker out!

No comments: