Monday, May 5, 2008

Boy I miss your kisses, all the time but this is...

Ok I'm sure most of you have seen the new "Dark Knight" trailer by now. Looks like some pretty sweet stuff with new scenes showing Harvey Dent.

I've posted this video of the movie trailer I came across on the net.



I'm not sure if any of you have seen this but its a clever edit of the 1989 Batman movie trailer together with the first trailer of the Dark Knight movie on split screen. And they do appear to be of the same format. Most cool!

"What's for dinner today..."

Met up with Kenneth and Leanna for dinner in Tampines. We went to a restaurant called "Illy's" over at Century Square and the food was great. Second time there actually but I didnt take pics of the food the other time.


So it would seem I have made Leanna the greedy one with all the food to herself....haha! No seriously check out the fries man, damn nice lah. And Kenneth's Bangers and Mash, I ate that the last time.



Pan Cakes anyone? That was desert, we wanted waffles but sold out lah. Excuse to go back next time!

"Time to sing a song..."

Ok this is gonna be a short blog entry so I'm gonna leave you with a music video. It's a classic tune from Michael Learns to Rock. 25 minutes was the song I kept singing this evening just to irritate Kenneth, for no particular reason at all.......just felt like disturbing him.

But we must complete the full irritation process by leaving the MUSIC VIDEO! Woo Hoo.....Kenneth gonna start singing right now man! Enjoy brudder!

Danker out!

No comments: