Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Right smack in the middle

It's finally mid week Wednesday, in fact just an hr away to Thursday....weekend coming, shiok can rest! Just one week away to the Champions league final, thats something I can't wait for....are you ready?
Check this out, the Champions league trophy made out of beer cans on display in Thailand. Cool huh!

"Are you a teacher?.....Part time!..."

It arrived today, gala tickets to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Looks like another big one folks cos the invites are really cool.....just like the ones for Iron Man.

I left it on my table and took the picture above and I can just hear The Raiders March playing in my head. Oh I hope the movie is good man!

"Haro! Haro!..."

Ok I gotta address this issue. Now I usually won't buy such cute things but this Haro is something I'm really thinking about getting.

You'd know it if your a Gundam fan, can't have a Gundam series without Haro. This one is cool cos as you can see form the pic below, it's also a radio!

Sweet right! I can put this next to all the Gundams and and use the radio function.

My friend Kenneth has been planning on getting it and now Charlene has the means to import it from Japan.....ahh of course, it had to be Charlene, the girl gets all her stuff from Japan!

Ok very good....a plan is in motion!

"Music video: Only fooling myself by Kate Voegele..."

Rock chic alert! Now you may be wondering who she is, well she was actually discovered on Myspace. In fact my brother introduced me to her music.

Very nice blend of country and rock. In fact Kate recently began a recurring guest spot in seven episodes of the television series One Tree Hill. She plays Mia, a young singer and keyboardist for a rock band fronted by Jason (Kevin Federline).

The video is a pretty clever one, its like cut outs being done throughout the song.

This girl is a smart one too, she is pursuing a bachelor of science degree in Psychology at the University of Phoenix (UOP) online while balancing her professional music career on the road touring.

Danker out!

No comments: