Monday, May 19, 2008

My Youtube post

Happy Vesak Day, nice long weekend to relax at home, the only bad thing is the weather.....damn hot! Anyways Petrina and Joe are on leave from The morning show this week so 2 another people will be hosting it.

And it's none other than Jeremy and myself.

In today's episode, Jeremy ordered McDonalds breakfast online at 650am and by 940am it hadn't arrived. Why? because the fella didn't press the "enter" button.........looks like it's gonna be a funny week.

"It's a tragedy..."

Like the title says, it's my Youtube post. First check out this video form American Idol season 7, this is Alberto Hurtado and he's got a giant fan.

I was watching the American Idol marathon on Starworld the other day and this guy is damn funny.



So I got my own version I sang to irritate everyone last nite when we were having coffee.

Melissa caught it on video......I'm a good singer I think! *Winks



What glorious sound!

So I went to the toilet after that and those fellas got back at me!



You see what I found on Youtube! Basket you all ah, happily blog this video somemore and Jun Yuan out of no where appeared!

Nvm check out my Youtube debut from last year below!



Ahhh what a nice long weekend, hopfully the weather improves otherwise it's gonna be damn uncomfortable.

And of course, last but not least...I hope Man Utd wins the Champions League!

That's everyone who was featured in this Youtube post. I think I should do more of this, it's quite fun compared to just photos!

Danker out!

No comments: