Friday, June 20, 2008

Out processed

I'm back from reservist, 2 weeks went by so quickly and here I am blogging again. I must say this was my first ICT and yeah it was a new experience, it some ways it felt like I was going into the army for the first time.

Back to being an MP was good, the surroundings were familiar but I had to make alot of new friends, I was the only one from my batch who returned.

Going outfield was pretty "sian" at first but the section grew in strength and would you believe we were one of the more outstanding ones..........we just made the best out of it and enjoyed ourselves.

I think we owe alot to each other for bonding and encouraging ourselves. So heres to GD 5 Section 4....Brian, Lucas, Ian, Ivan, the 2 Robins, Gary, Eugene, F.Y.P. as well as Lester our sect com.

Oh I've been watching Macross Frontier and I love it......ALOT! In fact I was listening to the ost before going outfield.



This is my fave scene so far as well as fave song. I kinda took the tune with me in my head before heading out in the tonner for outfield excersize.

When I got home I played this other tune from the series. It's kinda like my personal victory tune.



I like how it's sung, the words and all, your star is really what you make of it, it's up to you to do your best and reach as high as you can.

"If you are meant for something great, it will come your way with all the hard work you put into it. Your destiny is in your own hands, keep noble intentions and work hard"......some words of encouragement given to me this week.

Oh look at me, getting into full Macross mode.....haha but seriously it's great to be back and to Section 4.......see you next year!

Danker out!

No comments: