Monday, June 23, 2008

Good evening (my mind is too blank to think of a title....haha!)

I was at Cafe Del Mar on Saturday for Fey and Agnes's birthdays! Check out the cake below man, cool rite!

It was a surprise party planned by Fey's sister and I'm glad it turned out well although the 2 birthday girls nearly didn't arrive on time.

There we go, a picture with the 2 lovely birthday girls and I don't even know their ages........I suppose they rather it stay that way that I don't know!

More messing around at Cafe Del Mar. Gosh I seem to have lost my abilty to write........cos I donno what to write.....jialat!


"You broke my glasses..."

Here's a clip from the upcoming Hancock movie staring Will Smith. Hey I'd be pissed too if someone broke my sun glasses.


"That @#$%^^&*(@..."

What would happen if Ronaldo were to leave Man Utd. Wait, he has already indicated that he wants to leave so could this be the reaction from the Utd board....

I honestly don't want to be there....haha!

Danker out!

No comments: