Saturday, June 28, 2008

Change

How do you view change? To move on or to accept what fate throws at you? Interesting eh......it's something that happens to all of us everyday and we just deal with it.

I'm going through some changes in my life, being away on reservist over a week ago helped me think about those changes. The big question is, has it made me better or worse.........only time will tell.

Of course change doesn't always do good for you.......taking change the wrong way can cause you to totally mess things up. Anyway I brought up change because a change is coming.....soon!

On a lighter note, I've been spending lots of time on my PSP. I tell you that "football manager handheld" game is good lah, my Man Utd just got bought over my a rich tycoon......lots of transfer funds!

"Movie news: The Dark Knight latest pics..."

Here are the newbies, Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent and Maggie Gyllenhaal as Rachel Dawes, she replaces Katie Holmes.

Great actors to add to the crew and I'm sure that Two Face performance will be another talking point.

Of course we have Bruce Wayne and Alfred in the new batcave. Bruce actually moves to a penthouse in this movie cos his house got burnt down in the last one.

Here's another close up of the new batsuit. Very much like a high tech combat soldier, the belt however seems to be the same from the last batsuit.

The neck area of this suit is also different cos this time it allows Bruce to rotate his head while wearing the mask, previous batsuits didn't have this ability thus making it very uncomfortable.

"Music video: Hey now by Augustana..."

This one is a live performance from the band and it's taken off their new album, Can't love Can't Hurt.

It's one of my personal faves and I hope you like it. Well enough ramblings from me, have a great Sunday.

Danker out!

No comments: