Sunday, June 29, 2008

Singapore Toy and Comic Convention

Today Little Elliott visited a giant toy store........haha, well it was the Singapore Toy and Comic convention held at Suntec.........wonderfull!

I love toys, in fact I collect toys! Armed with just my Nokie 6500 Slide with 3.2 megapixel camera (pengz)....Danker moves in and snaps his own personal notable mentions!

First we have the doll collection.....no I don't keep dolls like this but all the colours caught my eye. I quite like the big eyes the dolls have.

Up next, old school toys!

That big robot toy on the left is power rangers......man, I used to own that toy so many years ago! Wow!

Ok, next the 3.2 megapixel camera finds its way into the Empire! Perfect timing in fact cos Star Wars Clone Wars will be in cinemas this August.

Check this out man, it's an entire army all waiting to greet the Dark Lord!

I've only ever seen photos of this but what we have here, its full on man!

And then the 3.2 megapixel has decided that its too crowded to take pics so off I go but not before the premier of Batman Gotham Knight.

Those who watched the premier were the first in the world to catch it........Batman anime style and also the tie in from the Batman Begins film to the upcoming Dark Knight sequel.

I'm off, enjoy the Gotham Knight trailer below!

Oh before I end this post, someone shared with me a phrase today which I found quite meaningfull.

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still. --- You may feel things shifting and changing but with an optimistic outlook, the potential for a great love expands each day"

Take care and have a great week ahead.

Danker out!

No comments: