Monday, June 30, 2008

A time for encouragement and support!

Not the best start to Monday for a lot of people around me. Most of them greeted with bad news and the thought of a long tiring week to drag themselves through.

I did pretty ok on this Monday, it's just the people around me who are abit down......I kinda feel down too cos they are close to me.

But hey, if anything I'd like to give them some encouragment using the Spainish National Football team as an example.

Newly crowned European Champions (Sorry Christina and Belinda - my cousins in Germany). The team members have encouraged each other during the tournament in a way that they would blame themselves for their teammates poor performance.

Like for example, David Villa would say that Fernando Torres wasn't playing well because Villa himself wasn't up to his best. If he had played better then maybe Torres would score more.

Unity which I admire and a bond which has made them Champions of Europe.

Having said that, I wanna share a song with everyone who has had a bad Monday. Hopefully the rest of the week picks up and ends on a good note for you!

This song is from the Sex and the City soundtrack called "All dressed in love" by Jennifer Hudson.

A nice upbeat tune which should pick your spirits up and leave you with a smile on your face as you prepare for a brand new day! Hope the encouragement helps!

Danker out!

Up next: It's never easy saying goodbye

1 comment:

HdBanger said...

hey elliott,

HeadBanger here. 8)

WB fr ICT. if i've to rub it in, 1 more high key before ROD for me. better to fin early while young. i'm in my mid-30s now.

anyway, for obvious reasons, i won't be poppin by in the mornings, but will hang around on sat nites. 8)

you stay cool, and hang in there in 1 piece. i'm worried for you about 'forces fr the dark side'. heh. but enjoy the process, eh?

catch you then!