Sunday, July 6, 2008

Goodbye

Yes it's just like I announced on friday, I've left 91.3.......I've decided to move on to other challenges!

And so I've said goodbye to 91.3 and I will be saying goodbye to this blog soon.

I'm not gonna say much but at this point I kinda wanna walk down my time at 91.3 after 2 years 3 mths........yup I've been there since March 2006 before the revamp.

Here's to my co-hosts from the past...

As well as the present...

My buddy Jeremy...

My gals from 100.3, Ke Ning and Xiao Zhu....

I've gonna miss you guys and also to everyone else not mentioned, it's been a great experience and I've truely enjoyed it!

There's been some speculation on where I'm headed next. Rest assured, I will be back on radio very soon.

In the meantime as I prepare to slowly say goodbye to this blog, I'd like to invite you to my new website www.elliottdanker.com for more updates and to find out where I'm headed next.

Thanks for all the support at 91.3 and like I said, continue to support them because that station will always have a special place in my heart!

Here's "You want to make a memory" by Bon Jovi, my dedication to YOU! Thank you and God bless!

Oh btw when you find out which radio station I'm at next, do support oso hor....hehehe!

www.elliottdanker.com

4 comments:

HdBanger said...

hey elliott,

thanks for the mornings. 8) esp the morning traffic reports. enjoyed them lots. and the banter with the old crew.

will pop over your new place when you've settled down. 8)

edanker said...

Tks hdbanger......for all the support!

It means alot to me....thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Elliot, which radio station are you heading to? Power?

HdBanger said...

spotted somewhere on facebook:

Elliott Danker is ready to feel the POWER! 4h ago