Sunday, June 8, 2008

There is no charge for awesomeness, or attractiveness

I caught 2 movies this week. First was Sex and the city......yes indeed I actually watched it. It was funny, that goes without saying but what I liked was how the lives of the 4 main characters really showed life.

Take for example 2 quotes from the movie.

First "When your in your 20s you look for love, when your in your 30s you learn from your mistakes and when your in your 40s you pick up the bill" True.....YES!

Second quote is for the romantics "Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours" I don't need to say more, you romantics out there go use it.....haha!

Ok next movie was part of Kenneth's birthday celebration. Kung Fu Panda......damn funny lah! Is Kung Fu all skill and no luck.....well in the movie its mostly luck. The Panda I tell you is like a fluff ball, damn cute!

And over dinner we had our own panda to pass around.

"The lolita pandas..."

First the lolitta clad girls, Charlene and Janet pose with the panda! Yes Sebastian, now you know who dressed up in "alice in wonderland" inspired costumes....haha!

"The Drunken panda..."

It's none other than Eugene and it turns out not everybody has a happy ORD.....I won't mention anymore....haha!

"The sleepy panda..."

Yes that would be me. I had a long day and was half asleep most of the time. Gosh it's tough being a panda.

"The unwilling panda..."

Hey hey Mr Wong, celebrating old age. I'm telling you man, the headgear makes you look younger...you should wear it more often.

And there you have it, self entertainment on a birthday which also saw the birthday boy boomed by the B52, hence the face!

In other home news, my dad has taken to abit of gardening. It seems the old man has gotten bored these days and decided to decorate the balcony area.

And here we have his masterpiece........a rainbow fan in a flower pot. I'm very sure soon he will put it on his bicycle. I have no comments.

Danker out!

No comments: