Thursday, June 5, 2008

Call me a jerk one more time

The weeks almost over and I'll be heading for reservist soon. I went for the Suunto watch launch event earlier this event at the Marriot hotel poolside.

It was nice to see a few familiar faces like Rachel, June and Joyce whom I havent seen in ages man.

Well that's Joyce, an old friend and the host of the evening. Great job and of course looking great as always. Haha ok seriously the Suunto watch is a golf watch.

It's pricey but absoloutely gorgeous. There was a lucky draw with 3 of those watches to be won and I..............didn't win. Darn!

"Destiny Gundam..."

Here's a picture from earlier this week when I met Kenneth and Leanna for lunch followed by Gelaries.

And over at Taka was a toy fair and I found me a Destiny Gundam. Check out my hero stance!

On a seperate note, a full on toy convention will be happening at the end of June, I'm so going for it and I'll post up photos from the event.

"Call me a jerk one more time..."

This clip from the new Hancock movie staring Will Smith was aired during the MTV Movie awards 2008.

Haha, damn funny right? How many times do you wish you had the power to do what Hancock did!

Danker out!

No comments: