Sunday, June 1, 2008

I need a little more luck than a little bit

I'm about to head to bed but I wanted to do a post before I go snooze! Peaceful would be a way to describe this weekend, I hope your's has been good.

Here's a pic of the SPH Media party that Jeremy and I hosted on Thursday, thanks to his wife Jamie!

I really enjoyed this event, it was a showdown between 91.3 and our sister station 100.3, of course in the end either side won! The dude in front is Clarence Edwin, producer of "The Married Men"

"Sebastian, get your ass back home quick..."

We have a June baby this week, Kenneth (aka part 2 of the tripod) celebrates his birthday this Wednesday and I hear that 2 of our friends will be dressed up like the pic below.

True or not? I don't know, have to wait and see.

What I do know is that Sebastian (aka part 1 of the tripod), YOU ARE MISSING OUT! (potshot! hehe!)

"Punisher: Warzone..."

Here's a new promo shot of Ray Stevenson as the Punisher. This is gonna be interesting, I wanna see if he does a better job than Thomas Jane.

The release of this movie was pushed back till end of this year as producers didn't want to compete with all the major releases during the summer blockbuster period.

Something Walt Disney should have done with "Prince Caspian".

In case you haven't heard, all is not well in Narnia, producers have blamed heavy competion and blamed the release of the movie during summer as a reason for its reportedly low intake.

"Spider man say help save puny Iron man.."

You gotta check out this video man, it's so freakin' cool!

Now that's what I'm talking, a whole mini movie like that on the Marvel heroes, Beats playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

"Music video: Tongue Tied by Faber Drive..."

My current favorite song, I've been playing it on high rotation on my Ipod today.

The video is cool too, I don't have much info on the background of the song or the band but I just thought I'd share it with you cos I like it...plus I'm too tired to think anymore....hehe!

Have a great week ahead!

Danker out!

No comments: