Friday, May 30, 2008

VIP Friday

It's the weekend! Rock on man finally. Jeremy and I kicked off our Euro 2008 preview on 91.3 today, 3 more segments to go. No England but I guess I'll try and enjoy it!

Today was also Toyota VIOS VIP Friday, so me and Jeremy picked up the winner Guat Hui and her friend Ruby from their work place then brought them for lunch at Bakerzin at Millenia Walk.

Thats Jeremy with Guat Hui and Ruby. That chic turned the tables on us cos when she saw the VIOS, she asked if she could drive it. So in the end she drove us to lunch!

The food was great.....pizza man! Well thats what I ate anywayz. The ladies provided nice conversations, overall a nice afternoon lunch with the winners.

Oh my copy of "Sex and the City" soundtrack came in today. I overheard the CD being played in some cafe over the week, can't remember where though.

I'm not keeping it, gonna give it to someone I know who loves the series. I'm sure she would like this for keeps.

"Behold, the Man Utd fan of the year..."

Scarlett Ting, you crazy chic! I can't believe you pulled this off....you actually did it!

She got a ticket from a friend 6 days before the match, which meant she needed her visa, air ticket and leave.

Well she somehow managed to get all that done and her visa approved just ONE day before her flight. Off she went for the time of her life and she still made it back in time that week on Friday to give a presentation at a meeting.

Scarlett Ting, you are the Manchester United fan of the year in my books!

"Got milk?..."

Well now I know what Batman drinks!

I think this is the first real clear shot of the new suit cos the rest of the promo shots are in darkly lit places.

"Music Video: Say it again by Marie Digby..."

Here she is again with the official music video of Say it again, her first single.

I like this video, she said she had alot of fun making this video, esp with all the props in the background.

It's nice and colourful and sure to pick your spirts up!

Danker out!

1 comment:

HdBanger said...

hi elliot,

thanks for the add in fb. in case you need to connect the names... i'm the 'lawrence lim' you added. you'd see my 10yr junior 'chic' fr my pic.

and, thanks also for a quick mention over the airwaves. except, it's not HD Banger, heh. it's read as 'HeadBanger'. had to shorten the nick in the old days (mid 90s), due to 10 char limit in IRC. 8P

stay cool, and enjoy the airwaves! 8)