Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Street fest 08

Good mid week Wednesday to you, hope all is good! It's been a busy week so far, haven't had time to sit and blog about the weekend which was quite a funny one.

Sunday marked the Street Festival 2008 where an entire culture of cosplay decended upon the Tropics attrium at Suntec city.

I met up with Kenneth, Ming, Charlene and Janet to go check out some of the costumes and perhaps snap a few photos. Instead this is what I get!

Janet dumps her hangbag on me and pulls Kenneth (with DSLR) away to take pics. Ming you don't laugh.....quietly staying off the radar so you don't have to carry things.

But nvm, there's always a way out. So I hid the bag behind me while I walked around hoping no one would notice but SOMEONE managed to get a shot of it on his DSLR.

Jialat...there's no escape now because Charlene sees the bellboy opportunity and then this happens!

Haiz...very funny hor! I even have Sebastian all the way in Manchester laughing about this on facebook.

It was like this for most of the night....oh well, what to do. But I got one back on Kenneth at least...

"A bit exaggerated right..."

Eh in Burger King leh, take out BIG DSLR to take photo.....aiyoz I donno what to say. Exaggerate also got limit...haha...just kidding mate!

Anyway on to movie news.

"GI Joe: The real american hero..."

A while back I posted the cast pics of Snake eyes and Scarlett. And pics of the entire cast in constume were released on the net not too long ago.

Here's a set pic of Sienna Miler as the Baroness.

I like this photo, she looks pretty cool in black leather and the black hair suits her too. It seems that she's "bleeding" at her head, probably shooting some fight scene.

"The Incredible Hulk..."

Below is one of 5 clips of the upcoming Hulk movie. It features Blonsky fighting the Hulk.


I think this one is the best clip of the 5 that were released.

Looks like this Hulk movie is looking good...definately worth watching when it opens here in Singapore.

Danker out!

No comments: