Saturday, May 24, 2008

For you I will

Here we are, at the end of the week. I hope you enjoyed this week's edition of the morning show I did with Jeremy Ratnam!

Yesterday I got my hands on 2 new comic books I chanced upon at Kinokuniya while I was having coffee. Vol.2 of the Death of Captain America finally is in man. I've been waiting for this edition to arrive in Sg for ages.

Here's a line from The Death of Captain America: "Just cause I'm not him doesn't mean I can't honor his memory" Bucky aka Winter Soldier

The other is Spiderman Brand New day, the follow up to One more day.

Basically the old Parker luck is bad, he's the dude we've come to know from the comics, struggling to pay the rent and re-fuel his webshooters and saving the world at the same time.

"Thanks for listening..."

This segment is abit delayed...haha! I keep forgetting to put this up.

Darryl is a listener of ours and his tuition teacher is the BF of my friend Minz. Now he found out that his teacher's GF knew me and asked him to get my autograph.

I was really touched that this kid is a fan and has been supporting the show for a long time so I sent him a nice postcard from all the DJs at 91.3fm.

"Movie news: Dragonball the movie..."

Have you seen the new scans of the Dragonball movie? If not here you go...I wonder how this one is gonna turn out. If you ask me, I think it's gonna be tricky to pull it off.

Justin Chatwin as Goku with a pretty cool hair style I say. There's also Emmy Rossum as Bulma, I liked her in"The day after tomorrow".

More scans of the rest of the cast. Let's see how this one turns out when it hits cinemas next year.

"Music video: For you I will by Teddy Geiger..."

This is actually an old song, it's been around for about 2 years and I only purchased it from itunes store today. I'm actually putting it up now cos I faced a few emo moments this week and I feel this song relates.

Even though this song is about the guy singing about his confidence and trying to overcome it to get the girl, I guess this is sort of my way of telling myself and the people I care about that I will keep trying my best, just like the dude in the video.

That's all we can do as humans really....just try our best!

Danker out!

No comments: